Internet and E-Commerce Law and Intellectual Property Law
The Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart represents Internet and emerging technology businesses throughout the State of California. You need an attorney who understands the on-line world and can help you and your business safely navigate through this ever-growing frontier. Our Internet, E-Commerce, and technology law practice can assist you with a variety of on-line legal matters and our Intellectual Property law practice can protect your ideas and enforce your rights as an innovator. Specific to Internet, E-Commerce and Intellectual Property, we can assist you in the following areas:
- E-Commerce, including requirements for valid and enforceable Electronic Contracts and Agreements
- Website Development, including Independent Contractor and Intellectual Property Ownership issues
- Software Development issues, including Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership and Legal Advice regarding Open Source Software
- Website Liability Issues, including Defamation, Internet and Computer Crimes, Invasion of Privacy, and Censorship Law Issues
- Taxation of Internet and E-Commerce Businesses
- Intellectual Property issues on the IP Infringement, and Domain Name Disputes involving the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA) and the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Copyright Law, Copyright Registration, and Copyright Infringement Counsel
- Trademark Law, Trademark Registration, Trademark Infringement and Dilution Counsel
- IP Licensing, including Software Licensing
- Entertainment Law, Media Rights, Publishing, and Rights of Publicity Law
- California Trade Secret Law and Trade Secret Protection
- California Unfair Competition Law
- Internet issues, including: Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Domain Name issues and the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA) and the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
We are honored by the confidence and trust our clients have placed in us to protect their valuable intellectual assets, and we look forward to protecting yours as well.
For further information on how we can best assist you or your business, please contact the Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart.
- Trademarks: Trade Names and Domain Names
Aaron elaborates on trademarks, and both trade and domain names.
- Trademark: Common Law Versus Federal Law
Aaron elaborates on trademarks and their descriptions within both Common and Federal Law.
- Internet and E-Commerce Law
Aaron elaborates on Internet & E-Commerce Law while providing additional insight into best practices and noteworthy recommendations.