The Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart represents businesses in Chico and the rest of Northern California at all stages, of all sizes, and in various industries. We can provide premier legal counsel in forming your business, running your business, and protecting your business. What follows is what our law firm can do for you.
Business Formation. You need a business law attorney who can help you chose the right business entity to protect and grow your business. Our law firm can assist you in limiting liability, limiting taxes, and increasing potential for growth and success. Here are some of the types of businesses we can help you form:
- C Corporations and S Corporations
- Close Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- General Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Sole Proprietorships
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
Business Operations and Transactions. The Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart will work with you as you operate and grow your business. We assist clients in a variety of business law matters, including:
- Commercial Agreements, Transactions, and Contracting
- Business Financing, including Loans, Debt vs. Equity Financing, and Angel and Venture Capital Investing
- Licenses and Permits for Businesses and Professionals
- Buying, Selling, and Leasing Real Estate and Real Property
- Buying and Selling Businesses, including Mergers, Acquisitions, and Buy Outs
- Reorganizations, Wind-Ups, and Dissolutions
- State and Federal Securities Regulations
- State and Federal Business Taxation
For further information on how we can best assist you or your business, please contact the Law Offices of Aaron J. Stewart.
- Options and Rights of First Refusal
Whether I am dealing with business partners or parties to a real estate transaction (whether a purchase or lease), one main concern that pops up is what will happen to the asset in the future. In particular, one or more of the parties will want to have some kind of obligation that the other must [...]
- California Sole Proprietorships
Aaron elaborates on California Sole Proprietorships while providing additional insight into best practices and noteworthy recommendations when seeking sole proprietorship terms or establishing a sole proprietorship.
- Independent Contractor Agreements
Aaron elaborates on Independent Contractor Agreements while providing additional insight into best practices and noteworthy recommendations when entering a new agreement.